Hopefully, by now you’re getting all your friends together and preparing for the upcoming Challenge season – Battle of the Exes 2, BOTE2, by organizing your fantasy league. Please see below as the scoring system we’ll use this season.
Remember that every week a day or two after an episode airs, we’ll post the officially unofficial scoring of the week.
Scoring system for Battle of the Exes 2:
- Making T.J. say, “You killed it”: 10 points
- Making TJ express verbal disappointment in you quitting: -5 points
- Making T.J. verbally express his disappointment in anything else about your behavior besides quitting (not related to performance, so basically for being a jerk): 10 points
- Winning the regular challenge: 15 points
- Winning elimination challenge: 25 points
- Winning final challenge: 100 points
- 2nd place at final challenge: 30 points
- 3rd place at final challenge: 10 points
- Leaving show due to injury: -50 points
- Leaving show due to sickness or partner being kicked off/leaving: no points
- Female Crying: 5 points
- Male Crying: 20 points
- Open-mouth kissing: 5 points per participant
- Coitus (or pulling over covers in bed): 20 points per participant
- Nudity: 10 points
- Verbal Fighting: 5 points
- Physical Fighting: 25 points (hard push and slapping counts in this category)
- Being kicked off show for something other than injury: 100 points (must be eliminated outside of game play… this is basically fighting and/or Vinny-style sexual harassment)
- Vomiting: 5 points (limit 2 per episode)
- Peeing in public, non-toilet: 10 points
New this season!
- The Nany rule will be in effect: if a player hooks up (open-mouth kissing or more) with more than 1 person in a single episode, they’ll receive 5 bonus points.
- Winning Battle of the Ex-iled: 5 points*
- Hook up clarification. If two players hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) more than once in an episode, they only get points once. If they hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) again on another episode, they get points again. So they can double up week to week, but not within an episode.
NOTE: Flashbacks from previous challenges do not count towards scoring.
The Marlon & Derek Rule: Anything that happened off camera/was not shown, does not count in scoring unless all participants in event (hook up, fight, etc.) acknowledge it occurred on camera during an episode of the show (not internet, After Show or Reunion).
*Anything that happens in internet exclusive videos or during the After Show or the Reunion Special does not count towards scores, unless the Battle of the Ex-iled is aired online or as part of the After Show. If the Battle of the Ex-iled is aired online or as part of the After Show, the only points awarded will be for winning the battle.
Questions? Comments? Post below!
Now that the rules are in place, get ready to draft! Draft thoughts/tips coming soon…