Scoring system used for Bloodlines:
- Making T.J. say, “You killed it”: 10 points
- Making T.J. express verbal disappointment in you quitting: -5 points
- Making T.J. verbally express his disappointment in anything else about your behavior besides quitting (not related to performance, so basically for being a jerk): 10 points
- Winning the regular challenge: 15 points
- Winning elimination challenge: 25 points
- Winning final challenge: 100 points
- 2nd place at final challenge: 30 points
- 3rd place at final challenge: 10 points
- Leaving show due to sickness or partner being kicked off/leaving: no points
- Female Crying: 5 points
- Male Crying: 20 points
- Open-mouth kissing: 5 points per participant
- Coitus (or pulling over covers in bed): 20 points per participant
- Nudity: 10 points
- Unilateral verbal beratement: 5 points
- Verbal Fighting (more than 1 participant): 10 points
- Unilateral physical attack: 15 points
- Physical Fighting (more than 1 participant): 25 points (hard push and slapping counts in this category)
- Being kicked off show for something other than injury: 100 points (must be eliminated outside of game play… this is basically fighting and/or Vinny-style sexual harassment)
- Vomiting: 5 points (limit 2 per episode)
- Peeing in public, non-toilet: 10 points
- The Nany Bonus: (and she’s on this season!) if a player hooks up (open-mouth kissing or more) with more than 1 person in a single episode, they’ll receive an additional 5 points.
- Winning Battle of the Ex-iled (or whatever this season’s equivalent may be): 5 points
New this season!
- Family hook up: 5 points (if both Bloodlines hook up in the same episode)
- Family double hook up: 15 points (if both Bloodlines hook up with two people from the same Bloodline)
NOTE: Flashbacks from previous challenges do not count towards scoring.
Hook up clarification. If two players hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) more than once in an episode, they only get points once. If they hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) again on another episode, they get points again. So they can double up week to week, but not within an episode.
The Marlon & Derek Rule: Anything that happened off camera/was not shown, does not count in scoring unless all participants in event (hook up, fight, etc.) acknowledge it occurred on camera during an episode of the show (not internet, After Show or Reunion).
*Anything that happens in internet exclusive videos or during the After Show or the Reunion Special does not count towards scores. Only the winner matters, if MTV does another losers tournament.